About the Role
1. Collaborate with customers to find the right bra for them
2. Engage with customers pre- and post-sales
3. Book appointments and process sales
4. Receive and organise inventory
Any undergraduate/postgraduate degree holder
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Active listener and quick thinker
Ability to multi-task
Candidates with multidisciplinary experience (in physiotherapy, nursing,
paramedical, counselling) will be given priority.
Customer service experience is preferred
Must be interested in learning about bras and lingerie
Must be eager to learn and self-motivated
Tech savviness and social media skills are a plus.
Proficiency with GSuite is preferred.
About Bands & Cups
Bands & Cups (https://www.instagram.com/bands.and.cups/) is India’s only size-inclusive
lingerie start-up. We specialize in D+ cups and provide personalized solutions to our clients
through 1-on-1 consultations. We were incubated at NSRCEL, IIM-B; we were also featured
on Shark Tank Season 1.
Why work with us?
- You can be a part of India’s only lingerie consultation service provider.
- You can create a real impact in women’s lives!
- You will be working for an organisation that promotes breast health and body positivity.
- You will be able to avail of attractive employee discounts.